Your privacy rights
- The right to be informed — which is what this privacy notice is about
- The right to access the data we hold about you
- The right to object to direct marketing (We do not carry out direct marketing)
- The right to object to processing carried out on the legal basis of Legitimate Interest
- The right to erasure (exceptions may apply)
- The right to data portability
- The right to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate
- The right to have your data restricted from processing
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us
Subject Access Requests
We strive to be as open as we can be in terms of giving people access to their personal data. A Subject Access Request under the GDPR is your right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. Such requests must be in writing to the contact us details provided in this policy. If we do hold your personal data we will respond in writing without undue delay and within one calendar month of your request (where that request was submitted in accordance with this policy).
The information we supply will:
- Confirm that your data is being processed;
- Verify the lawfulness and the purpose of the processing;
- Confirm the categories of personal data being processed;
- Confirm the type of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, and
- Let you have a copy of the data in an intelligible form.
Please note that you may need to provide identification in order to prove who you are to access your data.
If you agree, we will try to deal with your request informally, for example by providing you with the specific information you need over the telephone.
In the instance that we do not hold information about you we will also confirm this in writing at the earliest opportunity.